Now, the program side of this version has been ready since 2012. ^^; As with last time, I’d completely forgotten about this release, until I had to actually build an installer in 2014 (for Flash Card). I then promptly forgot about it again until a year later, when I fixed up the documentation and added some new files. And now, here we are, and it’s finally done!
Build 07 is mainly a fit-and-finish build, which adds small features, tweaks visuals, and fixes bugs. New features include a new “/path” argument that allows you to enter a path from the command line, a “Save log file” button on the debug window for when you run with the “/d” argument, and support for both long (e.g. “/debug”) and dashed (e.g. “-d” and “—debug”) arguments. “Required” sections now appear greyed out in the section selection page, and several bugs have been fixed.
Documentation has also been improved. I’ve added a guide on how to create a Self-Extracting Archive for your Gibraltar project, and the Annotated guides have been fixed of embarressing spelling mistakes. ^^;
Lastly, I’ve also added two Notepad++ syntax highlighting plugins – one for the config file, and one for the language file – so that your Gibraltar script looks much nicer (and easier to read, too!)
Don’t forget to submit bug reports so I can, well, fix any bugs! To do so, go to http://www.markkb.com/stuff/bugs/ and click “Submit bug report”. Make sure you fill in as much detail as possible, please.